My new year

Salam and hi, 

Tbh i dont know what to write here. But, i just wanna say happy new year everyone eventho it’s 16 days past already. I hope this year will be better than the last year tho. Yeah common we can do it!!
First of all, i wanna tell u guys that this is my first journal of my life. So, wish me luck and harapnya tak berhenti di tengah jalan. Hehehe.

So, new year new me. I think i've been through many things in december last year especially my love life. A lot of  talking stages. And end up, nothing happen because only me make a move. So, lama-lama aku pun bosan with that kind of situation. 

For this year, aku ada satu azam regarding what happen to me last year. Azam aku, i'm not gonna approach any man. And maybe i will be 'Delta' female. I wanna be proud and love myself first. Thus, NO MAN can interfere my life. Ha. Gempak kan.

Kira-kira macam gitulah apa yang aku nak buat dalam hidup aku sepanjang 2023. If ada lelaki wanna approach me, so takda masalah. Yang penting aku takkan malukan diri sendiri lagi. Approaching a man first, it really hurts my pride, young fellows. Uhuk.

I think, sampai sini dulu kot aku tulis. Cause i dont have any idea lagi and nothing happen to me lately, maybe sebab aku berkurung je dalam bilik. Btw, I'm fasting today. Hiihi.

Bye metanoia (my journal name). See u later!

Comments

Popular Posts